Terms and Conditions
Please note that the use of this website (http://iwa.bradley.edu) constitutes an agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions. The Illinois Women Artists Project (the “Project”) reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The text, images, and data on the Project’s website (the "Site") are protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. The Project retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the "Materials"). Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, the Project.
- The Materials are made available for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws. Users may download these files for their own use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file or program. Users must, however, cite the author and source of the Materials as they would material from any printed work, and the citations should include the URL "www. iwa.bradley.edu."
- The Project does not warrant that use of the Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Project. For example, some works may be under copyright by the artist or the artist's heirs holding rights to these works. Such works may not be used in any form; they may not be copied or downloaded without prior permission from the holder of the underlying copyright.
- Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
- Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Site are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Project assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of your use of the Site, or downloading of any Materials from the Site.
- The Project has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- We welcome your participation on our blogs, forums, or by submitting comments, recommendations or data (“information”). You automatically grant (or represent and warrant to us that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) to the Project a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sublicense, translate, create derivative works of and distribute such information worldwide and/or incorporate such information into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, you represent and warrant to the project that all so-called moral rights in the information have been waived. If you email the Project, your message and email address may be saved by the Project. Any message, material, business information, ideas, concepts, or other information sent to the Project by email will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Project will not use your email address in any way, unless permission to do so is specifically requested and granted. We will not share these email addresses with any third parties for marketing purposes.
- The Project may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
- Anyone wishing to use the Materials from this Site for purposes other than as authorized herein must obtain prior written approval. Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the Project.